Monday, February 10, 2014

A New Journey

I have loved fashion for as long as I can remember. As I grew, my love for fashion as grew also! I always look at pictures on pinterest or instragram of the way people present themselves to the world! I realized that most of these pictures I admire are from fashion bloggers! I don't know why I didn't realize this sooner. So here I am, starting a blog. Not only about fashion & style, but about photography, travel, food, and maybe even health. Whatever I decide to talk about.
It's always been hard finding people that are similar to me.. I want to connect with people who share the same interests as me and makes friends! I'm hoping this will become something bigger, but for right not I'm just rolling with the waves. ;)
       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment