No wonder I love Reeses so much! It combines my two favorites- Chocolate & Peanut butter. Can't get enough...
I decided to make this recipe I found on pinterest ( check out my pinterest) but of course I didn't have all the ingredients so I substituted alot of them. I thought I'd share my altered recipe so you don't have to spend money on unnecessary ingredients!
I love this decadent, chewy dessert! Caramel, Reeses, chocolate chips, and peanut butter..What more could I ask for? :)
I got these unique measuring cups at Pier 1.. love them!
a mountain of Reeses.... yum!
The crispy burnt edges were my favorite part!
Just look at that gooey caramel, melted chocolate & peanut butter...
This is like a cross between peanut butter blossom cookies, cake, and bars with the crispy edges.
Take a bite about 10 minutes after they come out of the oven! It's best then! I like to eat them with vanilla almond milk while they're still warm!
2/3 cup butter
2 tbsp milk
1 cup creamy peanut butter
12 oz pack of mini Reeses
11 oz pack of caramels
2 tsp baking powder
2 cups brown sugar
2 1/3 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla ( I used vanilla almond milk)
1. Preaheat oven to 350.
2. Combine melted butter and brown sugar in a mixer. Mix until creamy.
3. Add vanilla. Beat in eggs one at a time. Mix in peanut butter.
4. In separate bowl, whisk baking powder, flour and salt. Add little by little into wet mixture.
5. Stir in chocolate chips
6. Grease 9x13 dish- Spread half of mix into the dish.
7. Melt caramels in microwave safe bowl with milk of choice. Stir every so often.
8. Spread melted caramel on top mixture in dish. Add remaining mixture on top caramel. (Easiest to drop with fingers, then lightly spread.) Finish with chopped Reese cups.
9. Bake for 30-35 minutes. (35 for crispy edges)