Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fashion, Food, & Skincare Haul

         
      I felt really inspired today to snap a few pictures and write a blog post! I thought about doing a review on the food, face wash, etc.. or some of my other favorite things..
Does anyone like those kind of reviews?







  • The Good Bean- Chocolate chickpeas & Smoky Chili Lime
              TJMaxx has great deals on higher brand food! I got these for $2.50/bag

  • Gourmet Nomadic Blend (cashews, glazed walnuts, peanuts, raisins, & cranberries)
              Also from TJMaxx for $1.50

  • Avocado container for $1
              I never know how to store my cut avocados, this thing will come in handy!

  • Biore Warming Cleanser
             I've used this for I don't know how many years, and bought countless bottles. I use it every                  night! Definitely one of my favorites!

  • Back exfoliater 
             TJMaxx has them for as cheap as $3 This one didn't have a tag on it, so unfortunately they                     rang it up for $7

  • Apara Naturals rayon socks from Bamboo (footies & crew socks)
               Very stretchy & soft. Got these from Famous Footwear!

Makeup







  •     Lorac Alter Ego Lipstick in Dominatrix

Fashion









  • Guess Cognac Leather Jacket
             TJMaxx for $60
  • Cosmopolitan Strappy Nude heels
             JCPenney Clearance for $25
  • Comfort Plus by Predictions Nude Pumps
             Payless for $20




Cafe Del Sol




 Spicy black bean burger with Tzatziki on Naan & Salad with Balsamic Vinagrette






17 comments:

  1. Great post and nice blog! Keep it up! If you are interested in beauty and fashion please check out my fiancee's blog!

    http://pretty-little-things-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing what other people get for hauls!

    xoxo,
    Maggie S.
    ❤Clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a great jacket!! sure looks perfect for fall!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. I like it even more now that I got it!

      Delete
  4. Great post :D

    ps.(answer to ur comment in my blog) i found some amazing metallic tattoos on ebay. They arrived yesterday and i tried one of them on! Its exactly as id supposed to be:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, I want to get some! I'm usually not into the trends, but I really love the look of metallic tattoos!

      Delete
  5. Nice article If you are looking for any adsense you must have 1000 visitor on blog. Otherwise you will not able to make a nice amount. So If you are doing start of any blog first 6 months focus on contain and second 6 months focus on seo then use adsense or any ad network I use google adsense on my blog http://guruofmovie.com I make approx 25$ per day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your purchases! x

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely never know how to store my avocados either, I feel like I always end up throwing them away. Poor little guys, they could use a house!

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a nice collection I love your collection so much hope you will like my indian movie collection http://www.guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul girl. OMG! just $60 for that awesome Guess leather jacket! What a steal! I need to visit TJMaxx more often.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Love the jacket! :)
    http://wonderfullymadebypris.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The jacket is very cool! Like it a lot
    You have a very nice blog doll and I will be happy if we follow each other
    Have a nice day!

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always love reading about reviews because then I feel like I know what I'm getting myself into. Love the lipstick. I need one of those avocado containers too! Didn't know they sold those at TJ Maxx.

    xoxo,
    Maggie S.
    ❤Clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete