Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Few Instagram Pictures..

Photography has always been a hobby of mine. I take pictures of everything- food, clothes (obviously), people, my dog, nature....I love instagram because it enhances your photos quicker than any other app or website I've tried!

Here's a few of my recent instagram pictures:












     See the rest of my instagram pictures: @makaylaarosee
     Pinterest
     Twitter
     Bloglovin
     Chictopia 
     Lookbook
           Follow me and leave your links below so I can check out your social media sites.. :)
                                                  What apps are your favorite?

15 comments:

  1. You do take some really nice photos! <33
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pics. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful photos.. <3
    love your blog dear..
    do you want to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? you can check my blog first and let me know.. :)

    xo,
    margarethink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the ferrero rocher chocolates! I actually have the exact same one LOL.
    my favourite apps are defs pinterest and twitter :)!
    loving your pictures too!

    http://enticedspice.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolate is my weakness! My favorite is Ghiradelli though! Pinterest & twitter are my other two faves! I can never get on pinterest without ending up spending forever on there! :)

      Delete
  5. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this

    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow stunning pictures! wonderful nature!!

    x Maria
    New outfitpost up featuring the perfect high waist jeans
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pictures you have dear ;) so inspiring! love the foodie ;)
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you take such gorgeous instagram photos? Beautiful! <3
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures :). Thanks for your commnet on my blog. Happy Wednesday! Xoxo
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete